Finally, someone gets the ball rolling...announcement of Bush Impeachment Book in the NyPost
* Conspiracy of Lies Tricking the Country into the Iraqi War, which may end up costing $2 trillion and, so far, 2,300 American lives.
* Deliberate Exposure of an Undercover CIA Agent.
* Assault on Civil Liberties as in wiretapping and eavesdropping.
* Deliberate Violation of International law.
* Torture of Prisoners.
* The FEMA/Katrina response.
* A Culture of Corruption in Washington.
* Obstructions of Investigations into what the administration knew pre-9/11.
* Allowing family and friends to profit from the war."